Citation: Communication Papers of the 2020 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 23, pages 13–16 (2020)
Abstract. This paper is a continuation of the discussion on optimization of the quadrature formulas and their applications in paper . Second-order numerical solutions of Voltera integral equations are constructed using the quadrature formulas obtained in . The numerical results presented in the paper confirm the effectiveness of the methods for numerical solution of ordinary differential equations.
- Y. Dimitrov, “Approximations for the Caputo derivative (I),” Journal of Fractional Calculus and Applications, vol. 9 no. 1, 2018, pp. 35–63, http://fcag-egypt.com/Journals/JFCA/.
- Y. Dimitrov, R. Miryanov and V. Todorov, “Quadrature formulas and Taylor series of secant and tangent”, Economics and computer science, vol. 4, 2017, pp. 23–40.
- Y. Dimitrov, R. Miryanov and V. Todorov, “Asymptotic expan sions and approximations of the Caputo derivative”, Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 37 no. 4, 2018, pp. 5476–5499, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40314-018-0641-3.
- H. Ding and C. Li, “High-order numerical algorithms for Riesz derivatives via constructing new generating functions”, Journal of Scientific Computing, vol. 71 no. 3, 2017, pp. 759–784, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10915-016-0317-3.
- G. H. Gao, Z. Z. Sun and H. W. Zhang, “A new fractional numerical differentiation formula to approximate the Caputo fractional derivative and its applications”, Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 259, 2014, pp. 33–50, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcp.2013.11.017.
- E. J. Nyström, “Über die praktische Auflösung von Integralgleichungen mit Anwendungen auf Randwertaufgaben”, Acta Mathematica, vol. 54 no. 1, 1930, pp. 185–204, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02547521.
- V. Todorov, Y. Dimitrov and I. Dimov, “Second order shifted approximations for the first derivative”, Studies in Computational Intelligence, Proc. Inter. Conf. HPC 2019, Borovetz, Bulgaria, 2019, in press.
- R. Farnoosh and M. Ebrahimi, “Monte Carlo method for solving Fredholm integral equations of the second kind”, Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 195, 2008, pp. 309–315, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2007.04.097.
- S. Kim, “Solving singular integral equations using Gaussian quadrature and overdetermined system”, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 35 no. 10, 1998, pp. 63–71, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0898-1221(98)00073-X.
- Y. Zaizai and H. Zhimin, “Using the Monte Carlo method to solve integral equations using a modified control variate”, Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 242, 2014, pp. 764–777, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2014.06.079.